Biggest and Best Truck Stop on HWY 83 & HWY 153
World Famous Salad bar, Fried Chicken, Pizza, and more.
Always fresh and Always homemade. Just like Momma cooked it.
While there are currently no confirmed cases of the COVID-19 virus in our vicinity, we are cognizant of the potential of this severe virus and how it could affect The Crossing, our communities, our local citizens, and our traveling patrons at any time. We are being proactive and heeding the recommendations of health professionals and our government entities.
The following are operational procedures and protocol that we are initiating beginning today, March 16, 2020. These additional measures will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
1) Crossing staff members are frequently cleaning all surfaces, which include all checkout-area countertops, salad bar, fountain drink/coffee counters, door handles, restroom facilities, fuel dispensers and nozzles, and others. In addition, we are wearing masks and gloves for your safety and ours.
2) Our inside seating area, The Den, will no longer be open for customer dining, as a measure to support Social Distancing, as recommended by the Center for Disease Control.
3) Our salad bar will be closed.
4) Customers will be required to utilize a new cup for each fountain drink or coffee purchase. Customer-owned cups will not be allowed at this time.
5) We will be requesting that customers place their items on the counter to allow item scanning with minimal to no cashier handling.
6) We encourage the use of our drive-thru lane for food, drink, or store purchases.
7) We will be closing The Crossing at 7:30 pm Tuesday night (3/17) so that an environmental company from Abilene, Germ Killer, can access our store and perform high level germ-killing in our facility.
The owners, managers, and staff of The Crossing are praying for the health and safety of our residents, customers, and all citizens during these unprecedented times. We encourage each of you to follow the recommendations of health professionals and our government as it relates to helping minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We also encourage each of you to support and help anyone in special need because of this health scare and to support our health care workers and government leaders during these uncertain times.